Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fuzzy

Either my memory is failing, my life has become boring, or I've become so adjusted to New York that things just aren't as in-your-face exciting anymore. Or I've become lazy at uploading pictures onto my computer. Possibly all four. What have I done in the 2 weeks back at medical school?

1. Went to a professional bullriding rodeo. In New York. Weird (but awesome!).
2. Skipped classes to hang out with Dr. Katz at the Englewood Hospital. My roommate made fun of me because I skipped class to go learn more -- and loved it!
3. Helped saw open our cadaver's skull; we'll remove the brain next time. Brain!
4. Baked 2 batches of cookies. My lab partners love me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with my fellow Minnesota fans to cheer on the Vikings.

No comments:

Post a Comment