Saturday, October 17, 2009

May I Just Say...

...that the Fordham church is beautiful? As is the rest of the campus. Fordham University's Rose Hill campus is only 2 miles down the road from Einstein, so I spent the last two weekends at their library for studying. The campus reminds me so much of St. Olaf -- stately buildings, majestic trees, and the "college" feel which I've found helps me be more productive in my studying. Plus, the library is huge and relatively new, so it actually feels fun to go study (shocking). Also, it's a Catholic university, so I was able to go to Mass when I went there to study.

The center painting indoors depicts all of the patron saints of the subjects that Fordham offers for study. What a great idea!

I'm looking forward to seeing the campus over the next few weeks as the trees begin to turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment