Monday, September 21, 2009

Blahhhh

So this is medical school. Today was a "study day" -- we had no classes to facilitate our cramming for our Histology midterm tomorrow. I have been in my room for the majority of the day. I've been trying to be good about taking breaks, and believe me, I love my breaks. (The hard part is not taking too many of them...) At 7:00 this evening, I realized that the only time I had been outside was in the 1 minute it took me to walk to the gym for an exercise break around lunchtime. So, I took a walk. A 20-minute walk. It was glorious. And then it was back to the books.

What motivates me? 2 cups of coffee and 4 cups of tea into the day, I'll let the picture do the talking:


My motivation for the day -- chocolate, Earl Grey, my Air Force mug, and the solitary speck of tea leaf that absolutely refused to sink

4 comments:

  1. You're such a nice guy, Jake. Really, you are.








    Dork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (In an Indian voice) CHAI... CHAI... COF-FEE, COF-FEEEEEE... COF-FEE, COF-FEEEEEE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kidding of course, Michelle. I want you to do really well. I want you to become an excellent medical professional. I want you to HAVE IT ALL.

    Because it'll make it that much sweeter when I TAKE IT ALL AWAY.

    ReplyDelete